The List of Products isn't closed: Debauve and Gallais may alter it at any moment without prior notification.
The Products are distributed in three categories: the Cases, the Loose, the Accessories; and ten ranges.
The Shipping Packages
The Shipping packages have different meaning according the Categories of Products:
- As to the Cases, the number of parts included in a Shipping package differs according each size of cases (from 30 for the smallest size, the 300 grams Assortiment, to 1 for the largest one, the 2100 grams Assortiment);
- As to the Products sold in Loose, a Shipping package includes only one part (that is to say one Box of candies, whose weight ranges from 1500 grams for the lightest, the Chocolate Bars, to 4000 grams for the heaviest, some kinds of Chocolate candies);
-As to the Accessories, the number of parts contained in a Shipping package changes according to the Products.
The Order Process
To help you to visualize and choose easily among the Products, we put at your disposal two webtools:
- Product page by Product page: in the Shop you may surf page by page, among the 10 ranges of Products, see and order Product by Product;
- Order Board: when you know the Products and have no time left, you may use the following Order Board
The Order Board
The Order Board is a webtool to help you to order the Products surfing on only one webpage instead of to order webpage by webpage. The meaning of the different acronyms is the following:
- Pieces: Unit number of Chocolate candies included in one Case (if meaningful), of Chocolate Bars, Chocolate Fancies and Chocolate Bouchées included in one Box.
- Weight:Weight of Products included in one Case or, for the Loose, one Box (denominated in grams).
- WghtAll: Total weight (Products and packaging) of one Case or, for the Loose, one Box (denominated in grams).
- Parts: Unit number of Cases (from 1 to 30) or Boxes (usually only one) included in a Shipping package.
- Price: The price in Euros of a Shipping package, V.A.T and transport excluded but without Partner and Bilateral Discounts.
- Quantity: Unit number of Shipping package(s) you intent to order in each kind of Products.
The Order Board doesn't substitute for the Order Form. So, as soon as you have filled the Order Board, click on "add to Basket" to reach the Order Form.
Copyright 2002 Debauve & Gallais - All rights reserved